Dates / Locations & Pricing
NEMI Lunch and Learn Series
Every Wednesday starting January 11, 2023
12-2 and a light lunch will be provided
- January 18 – Eating healthy on a fixed income
- January 25 – Staying Safe in your home
- February 1 – Frauds and Scams
- February 8 – Estate Planning Part 1
- February 15 – Estate Planning Part 2
- February 22 – Estate Planning Part 3
- March 1 – Estate Planning Part 4
- March 8 – Staying Social
- March 15 – Staying engaged in your community as you age
TO REGISTER – Contact Lisa Hallaert @ 705-862-2538
No charge to attend. These classes are being offered through the Ontario Seniors Community Grant.
If you would like a one on one session via the phone, or zoom please contact me at 705-368-3114 and it can be accommodated. Now is a great time to learn something new.
The very popular Estate Planning series is now on-line. An 8 week series you can do at your own pace.
The cost for the series is $25
To get access to the online version of this class please contact Barbara Baker at 705-368-3114 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 30 Day Challenge – Learn how to save 10% for those unexpected emergencies
REGISTER HERE FOR THE FREE 30 DAY CHALLENGE